Returned Items Policy
If you are not totally satisfied with your DermLite product, please contact us. We are here to help! If you need to return an item, returned items are subject to the following terms:
- First call 214-377-8144 for a return authorization.
- All products must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
- A refund will be made for returned products less actual cost to ship the product(s). A 100% refund or replacement will be made for defective or incorrect items.
- Products must be returned in new and unused condition and must include all product packaging, instruction manuals, and accessories.
- Refunds will be applied as a credit to the credit card or PayPal account used for purchase.
- Use proper packaging to prevent damage to the box and product during return shipment.
- We recommend that you insure the package
- Please include a copy of the packing slip with the return and state the reason for the return.
Return items to:
DermLite Store c/o Dermitech
14330 Midway Road
Dallas, TX 75244-3514
Warranty and Repairs
DermLite devices* purchased after 1 July 2018 include an extended 10-year warranty from the date of purchase. Devices* purchased prior to July 2018 carry a 5-year warranty. The warranty is honored by the DermLite manufacturer 3Gen Inc.
3Gen's warranty covers parts and labor and will be honored based on the condition of proper use of the device and following the operating instructions. During the warranty period, defects in the device will be repaired free of charge as long as the malfunction is due to defective material or workmanship. DermLite IceCap® with any manufacturer defects will be replaced within 30 days of purchase. This warranty does not cover loss, damage due to wear and tear, negligent use, hard impacts, missing parts, water damage, 6V lithium batteries past six months, lithium rechargeable batteries beyond one year, scratched or chipped lens, unauthorized repairs, improper cleaning, or damages incurred during shipping to the repair facility. Third-party products including cameras are exclusively covered by the third-party's (camera manufacturer's) warranty.
*Please note: The following items carry a 1-year warranty: Spare parts, accessories (including smartphone adapters, pouches), rechargeable batteries carry a 1-year warranty and DermLite HÜD, DermLite Foto, DermLite Foto II Pro, DermLite Cam carry a 2-year warranty.
Before sending your device for service, please complete this form.
31521 Rancho Viejo Rd Ste 104
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675